You are about to start the journey of a rewarding career in Traditional Chinese Medicine! Celebrating over 30 years of excellence in TCM education, TCICTCM welcomes all prospective students with a heart in TCM.
Free Information Session
See our Free Information Session schedule at the right (desktop site) or at the bottom (mobile site) of the page. Alternatively, you may contact us to schedule a session for yourself. We are always happy to help.
General Admission Requirements
- Applicants must have completed high school or over the age of 19. Photo ID is required.
- Applicants who are under the age of 19 must provide high school diploma.
- Language Proficiency certification (if applicable) is required. Effective from January 2016.
- Degree and/or related official transcript(s) or other relevant documents may be required upon submitting the application
Choosing a career and a college can be exciting; beginning the application process is also an important experience for a student. At TCICTCM, we want to make this step as smooth as possible.
- Applications for admission are reviewed by the admission officer and a personal interview may be required.
- The whole process of admission may take about two weeks, starting from the applicant submitting the application, the college preparing the student contract, to the applicant signing back the contract.
- The student loan takes about 6-8 weeks to process. It may take longer if it is in peak season. Therefore, you are advised to leave enough time in between the initial application process and the program starting date.
- The programs start in Fall (end of August), Winter (January) and Summer (end of April).
- The same Application Form applies for both Local and International Students.
Please use the Online Application Form for Admission.
Have you taken courses which covers one of our courses? Please refer to the Transfer Credits page for more information.