Part-Time Registered Acupuncturist Needed for Community Acupuncture Clinic
Gathered Roots Community Acupuncture is located in the heart of downtown New Westminster, walking distance from the Columbia Street Skytrain Station. The clinic has been open since 2012 and has a well established patient base that is continuing to grow.
Gathered Roots is a community-style multi-bed acupuncture clinic with the capacity to treat up to 4 patients per hour at peak times. Patients pay on a sliding scale.
– a registered acupuncturist with the CTCMA of BC
– must have up to date professional and commercial liability
– able to treat up to four patients per hour in a community setting
– must feel comfortable treating pregnancy patients and keen interest in advancing education in this field
– willing to participate in community events outside of regular hours to help promote yourself and the clinic
– must be honest, trustworthy, and reliable
– must be fluent in English
– position starting Feb 2018
– shifts include Fridays 11am-3pm and Saturdays 11am-3pm
– possibility of adding more hours in the future and filling in for holiday coverage
– all supplies will be provided
– great opportunity for recent graduate looking to gain experience in a community-style clinic with no start up costs
– compensation to be discussed
For more information about the clinic please visit gatheredrootsacupuncture.com.
For serious enquires please email Fiona at firstname.lastname@example.org