The Village Acupuncture in East Vancouver is Hiring
Join Our Team
We are hiring motivated Acu-preneur’s ( R.Ac, TCMP, Dr of TCM) that are ready to invest in their future and create a life and practice they love. If you are someone that is inspired with a positive mindset, hungry to learn more and do the work to implement it, hardwired for connection, creativity, curiosity and engagement, then we want to meet you.
About The Village Community Acupuncture:
Acupuncture is NOT our side hustle. We are a team of badass East Van female practitioners with extensive training in acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). The Village collective is a safe, body-positive, nurturing, and gender inclusive space.
- Arrive 30 minutes before start time to set up the clinic for operation
- Exceptional time management treating multiple patients
- Knowledgeable with Jane software, ICBC direct billing
- Must have incredible bedside manner
- Maintain the space in good, tidy and properly sanitised conditions, following all COVID protocols implemented in the clinic
- Be Entrepreneurial – connect with your community and let them know where you’re practising
- While the clinic has an incredible patient base, as a practitioner it’s your responsibility to build your clientele
- Responsible for writing in our monthly newsletter
- Contribute ideas/suggestions on how the clinic can run better/more efficiently/cohesively
- Be available for online or in person meetings
- Registered (R.A.c, TCMP, Dr TCM) in good standing with the college
- Balance Method Training (Langara College, Si Yuan Balance, Academy of Acupuncture)
Days and time currently available.
- Monday 3pm-7pm
- Wednesday 3pm-7pm
- Friday 3pm-7pm
- Saturday 3pm-7pm
- Sunday 3pm-7pm
- Opportunity to cover for other acupuncturists while they are away.
Compensation: based on number of acupuncture treatments performed
- 50% /50% of her gross patient service billings from $0 – $6000.00
- 40% /60% of her gross patient service billings from $6000.00 – $7000.00
- 30%/70% of her gross patient service billings over (greater than) $7000.00 – $10,000.00
How to Apply:
Please send a detailed cover letter as to how you are entrepreneurial (share with us your social media and/or webpage) your practice goals/vision, and why you see yourself as a good fit with the company. Please include when you are available to start, and what hours you can see patients. (daytime, evening, weekend).
We already know you are an acupuncturist and probably good at what you do, so please provide us with personal details about how you envision yourself growing with our company and our East Van Community. Hiring is a collective effort with all the practitioners contributing to your hiring process.
All staff and customers are required to wear a face mask. Common surfaces are sanitized regularly. Vaccinations are required for all practitioners. Patients do not require proof of vaccination.
We appreciate your interest, but please note that we will only be contacting successful applicants.
The Village Community Acupuncture
2625 E. Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V5K 1Z5 778-379-0160