Jermane Lee, DrTCM
Jermane Lee had completed her Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine Diploma from the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine of Vancouver, obtaining her TCM Practitioner and DTCM License, and had furthered her training at Guang Zhou Hospital of TCM internship program.
Combining her caring and flexible treatment style, Jermane treats each patient holistically, keeping in mind that all areas in the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual are of equal importance in the
promotion of one’s well being.
She uses a variety of treatment techniques such as traditional acupuncture, cupping, gua sha(scraping), electro stimulation, Tuina massage therapy, and traditional herbal medicine in her practice.
A combination of these therapies has been used to treat and prevent disorders relating to:
• Mental Health (Depression, Anxiety)
• Digestive (Heartburn/GERD, Irritable bowel syndrome, constipation)
• Urination (Frequent Urination, night time urination, UTI)
• Sleeping (Insomnia, Night sweats, Restlessness)
• Menstrual (PMS, Cramping, cycle irregularities)
• Pain Management (Muscular injuries, Sprains, Frozen Shoulder, Neck and Back pain)
Jermane also treats fatigue, hypertension, reoccurring headaches, and post-stroke recovery.