Part time with option to become full time
Potential partnership opportunity
Short-term / student placements available
Okanagan-Similkameen Community Acupuncture is hiring a part-time acupuncturist for Osoyoos and Keremeos clinics. Part time with potential to become full-time position. Business partnership potential for the right person.
Great opportunity to work in a beautiful year-round destination location in a relaxed and supportive clinical & community setting.
Pay structure may be hourly, commission, or combination of both. Temporary housing assistance may be available. Details discussed upon inquiry.
To be considered the applicant must:
- Have a current BC R.Ac, TCMP or DTCM registration in good standing (student license ok)
- Have or be able to acquire own acupuncture malpractice insurance (student insurance provided for students)
A valid drivers’ license and own vehicle is a strong asset but not mandatory
The ideal applicant will:
- Be positive, friendly, caring, and dependable
- Work well independently, and under direction
- Have community acupuncture experience or be interested in learning
- Be able to provide both community and private acupuncture
- Be able to stay focused and calm in a fast-paced environment
- Be willing and able to relocate to the South Okanagan / Similkameen Valley (in or around Osoyoos BC)
Please indicate your training, experience, certification in any of the following:
- Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Cupping, Moxa, Qi Gong, Tui Na, Gua Sha
- TCM, Japanese, Tan, Tung, NADA, auricular, Koryo hand therapy, facial rejuvenation, IMS, acupoint injection, or other acupuncture techniques
- Any clinical experience
- Any other relevant experience and training
Inquiries / applications:
Laurel Irons, R.Ac.
Okanagan-Similkameen Community Acupuncture
PO Box 444 Keremeos BC V0X 1N0
Cel: 250.499.1905 | Toll free 1.877.649.2499