The Acu Hub is Hiring!
We are looking for a new R.AC or R.TCMP to join our team. We offer community
style acupuncture and cupping on a sliding scale in a comfortable clinic with a
growing presence in the neighbourhood. TCMP’s may also want to incorporate
herbs into their practice. Our practice is in a high visibility storefront located on E
Broadway in Vancouver.
A good candidate would be:
● Interested in community acupuncture and making healthcare more accessible
● Experienced in distal needling techniques or willing to learn (interested new
grads encouraged to apply)
● Available some evening and weekend shifts
● A supportive team environment with three other practitioners who regularly
collaborate on patient care
● The opportunity to learn and practice distal acupuncture techniques
● The chance to incorporate cupping into your community acu practice
We currently have two positions to fill:
● Maternity Leave Locum and Vacation Coverage from May-October 2018
○ Weekly Saturday shift + various days as required for vacation coverage
○ Minimum 5-6 hrs/week as an independent contractor.
○ You would be taking over established shifts with existing clientele
● Ongoing position consisting of 2-3 shifts a week (weekend availability is
○ 10-12hrs/wk of scheduled shifts as an employee with room to grow
○ Flexibility to cover other shifts an asset
Our team values are reflected in our payment structure and practice management.
We want to avoid recreating the struggles we all faced starting new jobs. We’re here
to help you make a smooth transition.
Interested? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org