Busy South Surrey Wellness Centre looking for a licensed acupuncturist to join our team 3-4 days a week.
Our current acupuncturist is moving to the island, so you would be able to take over her current full case load.
The ideal candidate should be a team player, who is interested in collaborative and integrative care, and is an excellent communicator and demonstrate a high standard of care.
degree/diploma in Acupuncture
● Hold current registration with CMTBC
● Be a member in good standing
● Active professional liability insurance
● Commitment to professional development
● Special interest in sports injuries and musculoskeletal issues
We are an established, well known multidisciplinary clinic in South Surrey/White Rock that provides different healing modalities including massage, chiropractic, naturopathic, counselling and acupuncture. Our strength is our collaborative healthcare, working together and bringing a high level of excellence, experience and knowledge to our patient care.
Our Clinic offers:
- Beautiful, warm and professionally designed clinic
- Full reception and billing services with the support of our online booking system (Jane Software)
- Flat room rental fees
- Collaboration with other practitioners in the clinic. All of our practitioners commonly refer and interact with each other to collectively provide the best patient care
- On-site laundry
- Excellent work-life balance
If you are interested in learning more about the clinic and our team, please check out our website: www.livingwellness.ca
If you are interested in joining our team and believe you are an ideal candidate, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org