Elite Health & Wellness is looking for full time Acupuncturist to join our team. You will be working alongside our team of award-winning chiropractors and registered massage therapists. We are looking for motivated individuals who are capable of taking on a full workload where the main focus is women’s health. In addition, we do ICBC rehab, along with private treatments. We have cross referrals with medical doctors, lawyers, and sports teams. The practitioner would be responsible to take over a current patient base, and this transition will be eased with the help of our current therapist. Our company is owned and operated by an RMT and Chiropractor, we cater to your needs. The workplace is perfect for new grads who are looking for mentoring or experienced Acupuncturists looking to work in a professional environment. We are open Monday-Friday 10am-6pm and Saturdays 10am-3pm.
What we provide:
• Full schedule almost immediately
• Laundry and linen
• Direct billing to all extended insurance providers
• Direct billing to ICBC & WCB
• Front desk reception and bookings
• Marketing, social media, business cards, promoting you as a practitioner
• Setting up referral meetings/lunches with other professionals
• Clean rooms, professional environment
• Electric tables, hydrocollators, all supplies
• Treatment exchange with other RMTS, chiropractors
• Flexible work schedule
• Beautiful modern clinic in the heart of North Delta, high traffic area
• All professional licenses are to be current
• Must be registered with the CTCMA (College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners & Acupuncturists of British Columbia) with good standing.
• Must carry professional liability insurance.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
To apply please send your resume to the email provided or to:
We are located at: 107-7511 120th street Delta, BC. Officer manager will contact all successful candidates to set up interviews.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: To be discussed in person