Hi there, let us introduce ourselves to you!
Were Body Option Clinic. A wellness clinic in Vancouver which focuses on Eliminating Chronic pain, Optimizing body mechanics and wellness with alternative medicine. At present, we are seeking an Acupuncture Assistant to join our growing team of professionals. Do you have a passion for the health & wellness industry? Do you have a strong attention to detail? Do you potentially have past experience working in a wellness reception setting but would like to experience what goes on inside the treatment room? If you are nodding your head in response to the above, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Here are some of the perks you’ll enjoy when working with us:
- 45 seconds from the skytrain
- Onsite gym and showers
- Rooftop terrace
- Coffee shop, smoothie bar and yoga nearby
- Work with amazing colleagues at our team-oriented multi-disciplinary practice
- Flexible work environment
- Greeting and checking in patients upon arrival
- Taking notes for the Acupuncturist in the treatment room & assisting with patient charts ensuring they are completed prior to each patient
- Preparing clean table linens in between patients as well as sanitizing the plynth & instruments between patients
- Maintaining strict COVID-19 cleaning protocols
- Occasionally dispensing powdered herbs & fulfilling pharmacy orders for injectables and herbs.
- The ability to assist with client consultations and explain treatments if the practitioner is busy.
- Helping change the tables over and sanitize between patients.
The successful candidate will be:
- Friendly and professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
- Responsible and reliable
- Experience with Jane software considered an asset
- Experience working in a wellness setting or has an education/interest in acupuncture highly advantageous
- Looking to build a career in the health & wellness industry
- Willing to throw themselves into the deep end. Must consider yourself a social butterfly, as this will be an exceptionally interactive yet rewarding role
- Ideally we would love to hear from applicants who are presently working towards their CTCMA, or have obtained some sort of qualification in the health & wellness area but this is not mandatory. If you are genuinely interested and are willing to roll up your sleeves and learn, we want to hear from you! Prove to us in your cover letter why you would be the ideal candidate for this position. What makes you stand out?
Expected start date: 2021-07-1
Salary: $18.00 per hour
• Casual dress
• Flexible schedule
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• On call