http://clevelandpools.org.uk/?ariches=%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B0%D9%87%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7&505=bd The International College of Traditional Chinese Medicine of Vancouver has Education Quality Assurance (EQA) designation in British Columbia and is a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) with Citizenship and Immigration Canada to be eligible to host international students with study permits (our DLI number: O19394941076).أعلى مقالة
http://cantabsrowing.org.uk/?semecko=%D9%83%D9%85-%D9%88%D8%B5%D9%84-%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B0%D9%87%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85&0eb=d3 Please refer to the admission page for other information regarding your application process.http://codigo4x4.com/?minotavr=%D8%B7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%84%D9%8A&2f6=7e ننظر إلى هؤلاء الرجال
http://dutchuncles.co.uk/?pinicilin=%D8%A3%D9%81%D8%B6%D9%84-%D8%B7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%AA&656=3fهل يمكن أن ننظر هنا
Language Proficiency Policy (effective: January 2016)
|1.||Official certification are required if applies.|
|2.||Students, who are attending diploma programs which are conducted in English, must meet the language requirement set by ICTCM of Vancouver as below:|
موقع مفيد If your first language is not English, or if your previous education has been conducted in another language, you are required to demonstrate proficiency in English by undertaking and submitting the results of ONE of the following.YOURURL.com
- Successful completion of British Columbia high school Grade 12 level of English or equivalent.
- Successful completion of VCC (Vancouver Career College; http://www.vccollege.ca) English 099.
- For any diploma or degree program with a minimum of three years of full-time study at the secondary school level in an English language school system in a country where English is considered the primary language (i.e. the primary language of instruction and evaluation is in English), with acceptable grades in all English courses.
- For any post-graduate program with a minimum of two full years of successful study in an accredited university degree program or two full years of successful study in an accredited college diploma program in a country and in a postsecondary institution where English is the primary language of instruction.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) Academic Level with scores at or above the following levels: minimum TOEFL Scores: 550 for paper-based test OR 80 (20L, W, S, R) for internet-based test.
- Minimum IELTS Scores: Overall 6.0 AND No band below 5.5
- Pass ICTCMV Language Test.