http://scsmarketing.co.uk/?yayco=%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A9&090=cc The Yellow Emperor’s Classics of Internal Medicine, known as Nei-Jing in Chinese, is the first and primary classic of traditional Chinese medicine; it is the source of inspiration in the development of TCM. The Classic has effectively guided the clinical practice and held in great esteem by all Chinese physicians for over two thousand years since its publication. The Study of Nei-Jing has gradually emerged as an important subject of study among Chinese and foreign scholars alike.مصدر
انقر فوق هذا هنا الآن Another classic, Nan-Jing (the Difficult Classic), is basically an exposition of the theory and philosophy of Nei-Jing and remains so closely related to Nei-Jing that it makes logical sense to translate and publish them together to facilitate the reader’s understanding of the two classics.
forex växla pengar avgift In the past, large numbers of physicians and experts in many related areas of study have conducted in-depth researches into the classic. Many historians have annotated, checked, and interpreted its contents. And quite a few scholars and physicians have written books about the classic.
موقع مهم I first translated Nei-Jing and Nan-Jing (known as the Difficult Classic) in 1978, which was twenty-four years ago. In view of the importance of this classic, I have taken the step to re-translate it. Unlike the earlier translation, this brand new translation incorporates various researches, annotations, and commentaries, by outstanding physicians and scholars in the past. As a result, a new book is produced with an 800-page of text and notes, bound in luxurious green satin in desktop size, much to my great satisfaction and delight.
- http://rbsc.org.uk/?rimonibot=%D8%AA%D8%B3%D8%AC%D9%8A%D9%84-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%87&404=d8 Contact
Mail: 201-1508 West Broadway, Vancouver BC, V6J 1W8 Canada
- http://eltorocontento.co.uk/?kap4yr=%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%A8&c73=07 Provide the below information:
- The book name(s) that you would like to order
- How many copy (s) that you would like to order
- Your complete name
- Complete shipping address including postal code (zip code)
- Contact telephone number for shipping purpose
- Master or Visa credit card number
- Credit card expiration date
- A quote on shipping cost may be available on request.
http://icrsls.com/?maslo=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85&7d1=64 Please Note:
1. 2% charge for “non qualified transaction fee” will apply when the sale
slip can not be signed by the customer upon the purchase is in place.
http://caneandrinse.com/?kawpirovskuy=%D9%84%D8%A7-%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%A3%D8%A9-%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A9-2017&f41=8c 2. Tax/duty may apply. Payment may be charged on provided credit card
without further notice.
الاستثمار في الذهب في السعودية Thank you.