Start a rewarding career in Traditional Chinese Medicine! Celebrating over 30 years of excellence in TCM education, ICTCMV welcomes all prospective students with a heart in TCM. Below are our admission standards, application process, and FAQs.
- Applicants must have completed high school or over the age of 19. Photo ID is required.
- Applicants under the age of 19 must provide high school diploma.
- Language Proficiency certification (if applicable) is required. Effective from January 2016.
- Degree and/or related official transcript(s) or other relevant documents may be required upon submitting the application
Choosing a career and a college can be exciting; beginning the application process is also an important experience for a student. At ICTCM of Vancouver, we want to make this step as smooth as possible.
- Applications for admissions are reviewed by the admission officer and a personal interview may be required.
- The whole process of admission may take about two weeks, starting with the student submits the application, to the college makes the student contract and student signs back the contract.
- The student loan takes about 6-8 weeks to process. It may take longer if it is in its peek season, and therefore it is wise to leave enough time in between the initial application process and the program starting date.
- The programs are starting in Fall (September), Winter (January) and Summer (end of April or Beginning of May).
- The same Application Form applies for both Local and International Students.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please visit our FAQs page.
For further questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to make an appointment to visit our school.
Please visit our application form page.